DOE Publishes Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Test Procedure
October 28, 2013
The Department of Energy has published a notice of proposed rulemaking regarding test procedures for commercial refrigeration equipment. 78 FR 64295 (October 28, 2013).
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. .
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting/webinar scheduled for December 5, 2013.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period closes January 13, 2014. When submitting comment, please only reference the Federal Register version of the notice.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures; recent product updates; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; historical information; and contact information.