Delivering Better, Cheaper, and Faster Retrofits through Stakeholder-Focused Research Expert Meeting
Building America hosted the "Delivering Better, Cheaper, and Faster Retrofits through Stakeholder-focused Research" expert meeting on November 16, 2010, at the Gas Technology Institute (GTI) in Des Plaines, Illinois.
This meeting focused on the partnership between the Building America program and utility programs with the increased focus on retrofit of existing homes. Many regulators and utilities are in the formative stages of developing whole house programs or augmenting existing programs to target better market penetration, which presents a real opportunity to help shape programs through technical and research support.
Presenters included representatives from the U.S. Department of Energy, national laboratories, and major utility companies. The meeting minutes and presentations are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs.
- GTI Overview
- Delivering Better, Cheaper, Faster Retrofits through Stakeholder-focused Research
- Goals and Priorities: Building America Residential Integration Program
- Technical Approach Overview: Building America Technology Pathways
- The Arithmetic of Utility Energy Efficiency Programs
- Tennessee Valley Authority/DOE Building America Retrofit Research Houses with Transforming Impacts