Simplified Space Conditioning Systems for Energy Efficient Homes Expert Meeting
Building America hosted the "Simplified Space Conditioning Systems for Energy Efficient Homes" expert meeting on March 11, 2011, in Boston, Massachusetts. This meeting, presented by the Building America team IBACOS, reviewed existing work in this area and solicited feedback on the IBACOS research plan while helping to identify needs for future work. For detailed findings, read the Final Expert Meeting Report: Simplified Space Conditioning Strategies for Energy Efficient Houses.
Presenters included representatives from the national laboratories, members of the IBACOS research team, and industry stakeholders. The meeting introduction and presentations are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs. You can also watch a recording of the meeting (WMV 375 MB).
- Strategies in New Construction
- Massachusetts Two-Point Heating
- Monitored results from Fairview 2 and four Houses in Martha's Vineyard
- Simpler HVAC
- Preliminary Temperature Data from GHI Townhomes
- Strategies in Retrofit
- Simplified Space Conditioning Test Plan
- Northwest Ductlesss Heat Pump Pilot Project - Early Findings