Federal agencies work hard to save energy and taxpayer dollars through energy-efficient products and renewable energy technologies. FEMP Year in Review reports highlight these accomplishments.
The FEMP Year in Review reports recognize the efforts of dedicated Federal employees who are leading by example and demonstrating how smart energy management can save money, save energy, and protect our environment.
The reports below are organized by fiscal year and available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs. Download Adobe Reader.
- 2009 Year in Review (PDF 1.6 MB)
- 2008 Year in Review (PDF 4.1 MB)
- 2007 Year in Review (PDF 2.3 MB)
- 2006 Year in Review (PDF 1.5 MB)
- 2005 Year in Review (PDF 2.9 MB)
- 2004 Year in Review (PDF 2.4 MB)
- 2003 Year in Review (PDF 2.8 MB)
- 2002 Year in Review
- 2001 Year in Review
- 2000 Accomplishments Report (PDF 10.4 MB)
- 1999 Accomplishments Report (PDF 1.2 MB)