ESPC ENABLE Training
To learn how to use ESPC ENABLE, take the Streamlining ESPCs for Small Sites First Thursday Seminar on demand.
Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPC) ENABLE provides a standardized and streamlined process for small, Federal facilities to install targeted, energy conservation measures (ECMs) in six months or less. Projects are administered through the General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Supply Schedule 84, Special Identification Number (SIN) 246-53 using a set of pre-established procurement and technical tools. The program allows sites an opportunity to implement specific ECMs including lighting, water, simple HVAC controls, HVAC system replacement, and solar photovoltaic (PV). Please refer to the attached file for more detail on the ECMs offered through the program.
ESPC ENABLE offers the same benefits as a conventional ESPC while at the same time, taking advantage of the GSA Schedule and its set of pre-qualified vendors and pre-negotiated pricing. This allows for a faster selection process so that a project can be designed and installed quickly. Other, traditional ESPC benefits include:
- Zero upfront capital costs to the agency
- Guaranteed energy cost savings that exceeds annual payment
- Prescribed measurement and verification to ensure savings is achieved
- Standard tools and contract templates to ensure consistency and project replication
- Extensive project assistance and technical support from the Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) experts to ensure success.
Through the ESPC ENABLE program, smaller Federal facilities now have the opportunity to not only upgrade their old equipment, but also contribute to a number of sustainability initiatives and enhance their ability to fulfill their stated mission.
If you have additional questions or would like to get started on an ESPC ENABLE project, please contact:
Contractor to FEMP