Hot Solutions for Prickly Problems. Join Us August 3-6, 2008 in Phoenix for GovEnergy 2008!
April 11, 2008
Please join us August 3-6, 2008 in Phoenix, Arizona for the premiere annual Federal workshop and exposition featuring the top energy professionals from around the nation! At GovEnergy 2008, you will receive valuable information and the tools necessary to achieve your Federal energy management goals.
GovEnergy will feature:
- Professional development and learning through technical education — nearly 100 multi-disciplined sessions
- Pre- and post-event training sessions
- Education credits
- Optional technical tours
- Professional networking opportunities
- Exhibit hall with innovative products and services
The official hotels for lodging and agency meeting facilities are the Hyatt Regency Phoenix and the Wyndham Phoenix Hotels, both conveniently located just across the street from the Phoenix Convention Center.
To register for GovEnergy 2008, or for more information on the conference technical program, exhibitors, or hotels, please visit www.govenergy.gov.
Program Tracks (as of March 2008)
- Finance & Funding
- Metering and Energy Management Control Systems
- Grand Canyon
- Energy 101
- Building Operations
- Legislation, Policy, & Leadership