Latest FEMP Focus Spotlights Federal Fleet Management
January 30, 2009
The winter 2009 issue covers Federal fleet management issues by spotlighting strategies to meet fleet management laws and regulations. Readers will also find:
- A message from FEMP Program Manager Richard Kidd
- Agency strategies for meeting Federal fleet management requirements
- Two-page fleet resource guide
- Federal fleet tools, publications, and contacts
- Award-winning Federal fleet programs
- DOE’s new Stay Warm, Save Money campaign
FEMP Focus promotes energy awareness, recognizes successes, and communicates information about saving energy and dollars to the Federal community. It keeps readers informed about successful Federal energy-saving projects and partnerships, conferences and workshops, innovative financing strategies, technical analysis tools and updates, and developments in energy management.
To learn more, or to submit your energy-saving projects for consideration, contact Amanda Sahl at email@example.com. Those interested can subscribe to FEMP Focus on the FEMP Web site. Back issues are also available.