Resources on Institutional Change for Sustainability
Sustainable Institutional Change for Federal Facility Managers: Learn strategies to change behavior to meet sustainability goals by completing this FEMP eTraining course.
Many helpful resources about institutional change are available.
- Driving Operation Changes through an Energy Monitoring System
- Connecting Sustainability to the Agency's Mission
- Data, Feedback, and Awareness Lead to Big Energy Savings
- USPS–Lean Green Teams
- Enabling Sustainable Acquisition by Improving Procurement Systems
- Evidence-Based Background Material Underlying Guidance for Federal Agencies in Implementing Strategic Sustainability Performance Plans Implementing Sustainability: The Institutional-Behavioral Dimension
- American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy
- California Institute for Energy and Environment
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Garrison Institute Climate, Mind and Behavior Institute
- Network for Business Sustainability
- Precourt Institute for Energy Efficiency
- Stanford Persuasive Tech Lab
- The McKinsey Quarterly
For a list of institutional change foundational reading sources, contact Amy Wolfe.