Federal Energy and Water Management Awards
2013 Federal Energy and Water Management Awards Ceremony
The ceremony will be held November 6, 2013 at the U.S. Department of the Interior's Sidney R. Yates Auditorium in Washington, D.C. Attendance is by invitation only.
Each year, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), in conjunction with the Federal Interagency Energy Policy Committee, sponsors the Federal Energy and Water Management Awards, which honor individuals and organizations making significant contributions to energy and water efficiency within the Federal Government.
The awards recognize outstanding achievements in:
- Energy and water efficiency and conservation
- Renewable energy implementation
- Sustainable practices for high-performance buildings
- Fleet and transportation management.
Read about the 2013 Federal Energy and Water Management Awards winners.
To inspire agencies and spread the word about reducing energy and water consumption in the Federal Government, FEMP produced the following case studies that feature the best practices of three 2011 Federal Energy and Water Management Award recipients.
- Air Force Achieves Fuel Efficiency through Industry Best Practices
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Moves toward Net-Zero Buildings
- U.S. Marine Corps Stand at Forefront of Energy and Water Savings
Contact Hayes Jones with questions about the about the Federal Energy and Water Management Awards.
Find your Federal agency energy coordinator for submitting award nominations.
Past Award Winners
Federal Energy and Water Management Award winners are available by year.