Federal Technology Deployment Working Group
Energy Department Announces Interagency Committee to Increase Use of Clean Energy Technologies in Federal Facilities
The Senior Executive Committee for Technology Deployment, a subcommittee of the Interagency Technology Deployment Working Group, brings together leaders of technology deployment programs from across the federal government to implement the Obama Administration's comprehensive strategy to reduce energy costs in agency facilities, while boosting American competitiveness in the global clean energy race. Learn more.
The Federal Technology Deployment Working Group helps Federal agencies evaluate and deploy new and underutilized technologies.
Federal Technology Deployment Working Group meeting presentations are available.
May 23, 2012
- Wireless Sensors for Data Centers
- Magnetic bearing Chiller Compressor
- Recycled Thermoplastic Composite Bridge
- DoD ESTCP Energy Test Bed Project
- Exterior Lighting Performance Standard
- L Prize® Competition Winner 60W Incandescent Replacement Lamp Update
March 15, 2012
- Opportunities for Leveraging DOE's Commercial Building Energy Alliance Specifications in the Federal Sector
- Demonstration and Testing of ClimaStat® Technology
- Benefits of Smart Grid Technologies for the Federal Sector
- L-Prize Competition Winner 60W Incandescent Replacement Lamp Update
- DOE Technology Portal