DOE supports demonstrations and commercialization by providing technically accurate and objective information to key target audiences involved in the use of hydrogen and fuel cells today.
Here you will find basic information resources to help you learn more about hydrogen—and Increase Your H2IQ!—as well as course materials and links to additional information for safety and code officials, state and local government representatives, potential end users, and students and educators of all levels.
- Increase Your H2IQ - Easy-to-understand fact sheets and other resources designed to introduce hydrogen and fuel cell technologies to non-technical audiences
- For Safety and Code Officials - Information on the safe use of hydrogen fuel
- For State and Local Governments - Initiatives, policies, programs, and partnerships that advance the use of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies
- For Early Adopters - Resources for "early adopters" of hydrogen technologies
- For Students and Educators - A compilation of lesson plans and classroom activities, as well as information about workshops, competitions, scholarships, and internships
- Careers in Hydrogen and Fuel Cells - Resources for people interested in pursuing careers related to hydrogen and fuel cells
EERE Announces Notice of Intent to Issue FOA: Clean Energy Supply Chain & Manufacturing Competitiveness Analysis for Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Technologies
April 16, 2014
April 15, 2014
April 11, 2014
June 16-20, 2014