The Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE)™ Solution Center provides users access to resources that are available to help them develop and implement their Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant (EECBG) and State Energy Program (SEP) energy projects. These resources include technical and planning assistance, links to financial planning tools, upcoming webinars and other events and peer-to-peer tools, including an interactive Project Map and Technical Assistance Program Blog. New resources are added every day, so be sure to bookmark this page and check it often.
The following features are available to navigate the Solution Center:
- The Global Navigation Menu at the top of each page provides global navigation to the Webcasts, Project Map, and Technical Assistance Request pages, and to the EECBG and SEP program sites.
- Use the Left-Navigation Menu to access EECGB and SEP Financial Products resources, and to open Market Sector and Eligible Activity pages related to your energy projects. These pages include links to relevant best practices, project resources, other DOE programs, as well as access to the Peer-to-Peer tools.
- To quickly view information about the next Webcast, click the Upcoming Webcast call-out button in the center of the Solution Center Home page.
- Click the Request Technical Assistance call-out button to open the Technical Assistance Support page. This page introduces the ARRA Technical Assistance Center (TAC) web system which is designed to provide state and local officials with quick, short-term access to experts at U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) national laboratories for assistance with their renewable energy and energy efficiency policies and programs. Click the Technical Request Form link on this page to log into the TAC and submit a request for technical assistance.
- The Eligible Activities Maps in the center of the Home page provide direct links to the activity pages.
- The Program Guidance links in the Right-Navigation Menu on the Home page open corresponding pages on the EECBG and SEP program sites. This menu also includes a robust search feature that allows you to search within the Solution Center alone, or expand your search to include the EEECBG, SEP, Weatherization and Intergovernmental Program (WIP) or EERE sites.